MET-VLarp Dallas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MET-VLarp Dallas

Forums for the MET-Vlarp

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Court Matters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JasonMyrick
Admin
JasonMyrick

Court Matters Empty
PostSubject: Court Matters   Court Matters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 12:41 pm

I am looking for what information has been found in the passing weeks so that the council can adjust our efforts for accordingly in the coming nights. Please make haste with feedback.

Micheal Bastion
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Nikki

Court Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Matters   Court Matters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:34 pm

I have heard no new information but if we are talking about adjustments maybe we could talk about the qaulity of the food we are served.

-Dulcie
Back to top Go down
https://vlarpdallas.forumotion.com
JasonMyrick
Admin
JasonMyrick

Court Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Matters   Court Matters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Dutch while i appreciate your sense of style, food is not really the issues i am looking to settle. Perhaps you can talk to Malk's about catering.
Back to top Go down
Bubba Hairyback
Admin

Court Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Matters   Court Matters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:22 pm

I have to say that i too have found the quality is below what should be expected. Its not that I find it terrible just that Prince the same menu every week is driving me a bit mad.

-Mr. S
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Nikki

Court Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Matters   Court Matters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 5:58 pm

See even some of the less civilized among us agree...
Back to top Go down
https://vlarpdallas.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Court Matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Matters   Court Matters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Court Matters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MET-VLarp Dallas :: In Game :: Elysium-
Jump to: